.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

will ferrell office

will ferrell office. As it turns out, Will Ferrell
  • As it turns out, Will Ferrell



  • kdarling
    Apr 20, 11:08 AM
    Okay, Knight, you're right. Even the Verizon Galaxy S has more buttons and a patterned back, with a rectangular lens and flash area. Not to mention a WVGA AMOLED screen.

    But it does have a chrome trim ring and the back is curved for comfort!

    Yeah, Apple is reaching a bit here.





    will ferrell office. Will Ferrell
  • Will Ferrell



  • Moyank24
    Feb 28, 08:35 PM
    rape and paedophilia both involve lack of consent. Although paedophilia has to do with that the mind is attracted to pre-pubescent children in the same way that homosexuality causes attraction to the same sex. Both cases are untreatable.

    Huh?

    Wouldn't it also, then, be like the same way that heterosexuality causes attraction to the opposite sex?





    will ferrell office. Will Ferrell has joined the
  • Will Ferrell has joined the



  • ergle2
    Sep 20, 01:50 PM
    No, one that just ignores you and your inquiries because it was already clear where you were coming from..thus I feel no obligation to engage you in my thought process and your self important questioning. Has nothing to do with my maturity, and everything to do with my lack of caring about you or your opinion.

    Ah, a response that is pompous, imperious, petulant, inconsistent AND incorrect -- you didn't ignore me, after all, you were simply obnoxious and evasive with a serious of ridiculous replies.

    Nice projection with the "self-important", though.

    Where I was coming from was purely from a sense of curiosity as to why someone would apparently feel that technology can advance too quickly. It's not unobvious, I grant you, but a rather unobjectionable query to my mind.

    Interestingly, it would appear you do care enough about my opinion - or perhaps that of other forum denizens? - to respond in a way you apparently consider to be "clever". Feel free to ignore me -- really, I can take it! I mean, I'm sure I'll probably suffer a couple of seconds of heartbreak sometime around, say, 2020, but I'll survive.

    Oh and "thought process" - ROTFL - lovely!





    will ferrell office. Will Ferrell on #39;The Office#39;
  • Will Ferrell on #39;The Office#39;



  • Evangelion
    Jul 15, 10:32 AM
    Power Supply at the top is REALLY stupid.

    Why?

    Because PC's have the PSU at the top, so it MUST be bad.





    will ferrell office. Will Ferrell will do a
  • Will Ferrell will do a



  • iWonderwhy
    Mar 22, 07:25 PM
    D.O.A.

    iOS 5 will only further put these wannabes back in their place.





    will ferrell office. The Office Will Ferrell | TV
  • The Office Will Ferrell | TV



  • shartypants
    Apr 6, 10:33 AM
    Wow, Intel is really keeping up with the processors. Someday I imagine Apple will make a 15" MacBook Air and call it a MacBook Pro (maybe not quite as thin but thinner than current MBP).





    will ferrell office. Ferrell#39;s character will leave
  • Ferrell#39;s character will leave



  • LaDirection
    Jul 14, 04:36 PM
    "Steve Jobs really must have been embarassed after claiming we'd have 3 ghz when we still can't even pass 2.7 ghz without a huge unstable liquid cooling system."

    I think we'll see more cores per cpu before we see 3GHz. IMHO, 4,8 or more cores at 2.66 is far better than 1 or 2 cores at 3GHz.

    ""Steve Jobs really must have been embarassed after claiming we'd have 3 ghz when we still can't even pass 2.7 ghz without a huge unstable liquid cooling system."

    IBM never produced chips that could run at 2.7GHz. In IBM was stuck at 2.2GHz instead of the 3GHz promised. Apple requested that chips be overclocked to 2.5GHz. In IBM was stuck at 2.3 GHZ, these chips were also overclocked to 2.7GHz. This year we are at Dual Cores 2.5Ghz. Even if Apple uses nothing but 2.66 GHz Dual cores, they will still be the fastest, non-overcloked chips that Apple has ever used.

    "IMHO, 4,8 or more cores at 2.66 is far better than 1 or 2 cores at 3GHz."

    8 cores?! Wow, maybe one day! But 2 or more cores/CPU are only good if your app can use them. Most applications, and in fact many of Apple, do not use more than 2 cores/CPUS. The Quad core G5's are a good example how the 3rd and 4th core are 98% or the time unused. A Dual 3GHz to a user would be much more usuefull than an 8 core 2.5GHz!


    P.S. The number ONE problem that Apple must address in their pro line is the lack of Hard Drive bays! We need at least 4 HD, please! An internal 10,000 RPM RAID array is music to teh ears of pro video and film users.





    will ferrell office. Ferrell is set to play a
  • Ferrell is set to play a



  • hulugu
    Mar 17, 01:45 PM
    ...@5p who says Ron Paul would be any different once elected into office. Its obvious that once presidents get into office that something changes and they try to govern from the middle.

    This seems to be the unfortunate reality. While, as other have pointed out, Obama has worked towards withdrawing US forces in Iraq and reengaging in Afghanistan�both things that he said he would do�Obama has failed in closing Guantanamo and recent debacles in Pakistan and Afghanistan have hurt our image in the Mid East and Central Asia.

    It's interesting, I don't see hypocrisy on Obama's part, rather I see him trying and failing to deal with shifting realities on the ground and a combative political party.

    I think Obama might be right about Libya, even if it's another military engagement.
    I think Obama's right about Afghanistan, even though we need to reign in the CIA's operations in Pakistan.
    I think Obama's right about Iraq, we needed to leave years ago and now is certainly the time to go.

    I think Obama's wrong about military tribunals at Guantanamo, but I also understand that the situation is complex, difficult, and fraught with fear-mongering from the right.
    I also think he's wrong about the PATRIOT Act.

    Of course, the question of whether Ron Paul would be any different is effectively academic because Paul has yet to survive a GOP primary. If Republicans agree with Paul on these issues, they should make Paul their next presidential candidate.

    ...
    He's a common sense constitutional conservative, enemy of tyranny everywhere, and an unfailing defender of fundamental human liberty.

    Apparently, he's Captain America.





    will ferrell office. Apparently Ferrell will play
  • Apparently Ferrell will play



  • Glideslope
    Apr 19, 07:19 PM
    Apple better not win this case and anyone who thinks that they should are a fool.

    Well, count me in. After reading the complaint, it's rock solid. :apple:





    will ferrell office. THE OFFICE Will Ferrell
  • THE OFFICE Will Ferrell



  • epitaphic
    Sep 13, 11:02 AM
    Read more here...
    http://www.sun.com/2004-0914/feature/index.html

    Logically, the next question is if ZFS' 128 bits is enough. According to Bonwick, it has to be. "Populating 128-bit file systems would exceed the quantum limits of earth-based storage. You couldn't fill a 128-bit storage pool without boiling the oceans."
    wow. boiling the oceans. there's a thought that never crossed my mind ;)





    will ferrell office. is turning to Will Ferrell
  • is turning to Will Ferrell



  • Scottsdale
    Apr 6, 11:38 AM
    clock speed is not everything... a 1.4ghz sb processor will kill anything you are doing with a 2.4ghz c2d. There are many other factors in a processor than just clock speed so i wouldn't be worried. There is no doubt that the sb will be a much faster processor than the ancient c2d.

    Also, I would say 50% less graphics is a bit of a stretch. Haven't personally ran any benchmarks but was reading a thread the other day and in the benchmarks and graphics they were showing that the 320m averages about 5-10 extra fps over the 3000.

    here is a thread you can look at and compare for yourself.

    http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1103257

    Sure the integrated graphics are going to be slightly worse, but at least you will have a nice new processor. Can't always have your cake and eat it too, especially in an ultraportable.

    When the mba was refreshed everyone was complaining about the outdated processor, now rumors of a processor upgrade and people bitch about the integrated graphics. Guess you can't please everyone but jesus, sometimes it just seems like people find anything they can to complain about.

    Here's a simple solution for all of you, if you want the "slightly" better graphics go buy a macbook air right now, it's not like apple has stopped selling them. If you'd rather have a sandy bridge processor, wait it out. Seems simple but i guess that's just me?!?!?!:eek:

    Sure clock speed isn't everything. But you better go read up some more on Tue Intel HD3000 IGP. You're using facts from the STD voltage SB IGP and applying them to the ULV SB IGP. Go read about the graphics on the Samsung Series 9 laptops. The 13" model uses this very chip cited. It shows greater than a 50% drop in graphics performance from the 320m to ULV IGP used in SB.

    This has been the problem all along with everyone. They're attributing facts that are actually fallacies to this Intel IGP.





    will ferrell office. as Will Ferrell starts his
  • as Will Ferrell starts his



  • treblah
    Aug 5, 04:20 PM
    what is the link for the QT page? :p

    http://www.apple.com/quicktime/guide/appleevents/





    will ferrell office. will-ferrell-opens-up-his-
  • will-ferrell-opens-up-his-



  • mcrain
    Apr 27, 01:49 PM
    Does anyone know what would have actually happened if President Obama was disqualified to be president? I suspect that all this effort by the crazy nuts in the birther movement would have done nothing but remove the Vice from Vice President Biden.

    I doubt the election would have been given to the losing party/candidates. The election was, after all, for both President Obama and Vice President Biden.





    will ferrell office. funnyman Will Ferrell has
  • funnyman Will Ferrell has



  • monster620ie
    Apr 5, 08:57 PM
    4K is coming sooner than later. Youtube has 4K media, of course it looks bad because of the YT compression penalty.

    4K displays are coming too, both computer monitors and home theater.

    are there any 4K tv's out ?

    Red Scarlet + 4K tv (how sweet it would be. oh well, I can dream on i guess) :rolleyes:





    will ferrell office. Will Farrell is joining the
  • Will Farrell is joining the



  • cal6n
    Apr 6, 01:41 PM
    ...suggests that competitors have yet to launch a tablet product to capture consumers' imaginations...

    Some masterful understatement there...





    will ferrell office. The Office Inner Circle Will
  • The Office Inner Circle Will



  • bradc
    Jul 27, 11:19 AM
    "...Core 2 Duo chips need less electricity, drawing just 65 watts compared to the Pentium 4�s 95 watts and Pentium D�s 130 watts"

    Good Lord - does anybody know what the G5 is? I'd imagine that the elaborate cooling system in the current G5 towers probably won't be needed it it's running anything like the D's...



    Don't ask! Hahahaha, the G5's run hot, I'd hate to know how much they're sucking but with a 600W power supply...it's a lot;)





    will ferrell office. Steve Carell and Will Ferrell
  • Steve Carell and Will Ferrell



  • mBox
    Apr 8, 11:19 PM
    Careful, some trolls will insist that your opinion is only relevant to your narrow world view and that you need itemized spreadsheets to prove that you know what you're talking about.The positive is that all the other mentioned apps are Apple capable :)





    will ferrell office. from Will Ferrell
  • from Will Ferrell



  • mmmcheese
    Sep 13, 01:02 PM
    Anyone seen this?

    http://images.dailytech.com/nimage/1775_large_longtermroadmap.png

    The real architecture changes are coming June then June then June 2012. With derivatives in the years between.

    So Merom(Merom Santa Rosa)/Conroe/Woodcrest(Clovertown) are the end of the road of separate chips. No more mobile/desktop/sever chip... all are the same (should expect mobiles to have the lowest MHz, then desktop, then toping out with server)

    And what's interesting is that each architecture change will be a leap in performance similar to Pentium D to Conroe transition. (source) (http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=2649)

    Screw Tigerton, Penryn's next (probably June 2007)

    Screw that, I'm not going to buy until Gesher!





    will ferrell office. First Look at Will Ferrell on
  • First Look at Will Ferrell on



  • Reddmanz
    Apr 27, 08:09 AM
    Since I'm neither a criminal nor paranoid, I thought it was kind of cool/interesting too.

    I was looking forward to seeing mine seeing as I've been doing a lot of travelling last few months, then I remembered I'm still running 3.1.3.





    tundrabuggy
    Apr 19, 03:35 PM
    So True...

    Poor lost souls rely on Steve to think for them, bring them courage, and guide them in worship.

    Anyone who fails to fall in line, is immediately a threat to them.

    It's this weakness is laughable.

    Funny, I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan, the fans are fanatics and everyone who is not a Dallas fan HATES the Cowboys. I feel the same heat being an Apple fanatic. The fans are loyal and defending of the brand while every other tech fan hates us. I need a big white Apple logo with a blue Dallas Cowboy star in it. I might be shot!!!! lol





    bigandy
    Aug 25, 03:10 PM
    the vocal minority are always the ones who have problems :rolleyes:





    davelanger
    Apr 14, 04:54 PM
    Opinion is not fact. This works on both sides of the argument, I concede.

    Still, you cannot say the iPhone is the best smartphone on the market, just as someone else can't say the Atrix is the best. Different strokes for different folks!

    You can however state the iphone is the best smartphone on the market for my needs.





    usptact
    Apr 11, 02:12 AM
    Get me right but i get negative impression about Apple reading this : "Canon was told last night that Apple has demanded ALL “lecturn” or stage time exclusively."

    It is ok to be ambitious but not imperialistic and mean!





    W. Ademczyk
    Aug 27, 02:12 PM
    I hate to say it, but I think the chances of Apple dropping the merom chips into laptops before September 5th are pretty slim. It's probably more likely that the waiting times are due to back to school rush shortages; Apple has doubled its laptop market share with the Macbook. http://arstechnica.com/journals/apple.ars/2006/7/25/4753

    In addition, thinksecret reported earlier this month that we might be seeing an updated case for the MBP. http://www.thinksecret.com/news/0606macpro.html While this would be a good thing, because it alludes to Apple maybe addressing the heat issue, it is pretty unlikely that Apple would start shipping a machine to buyers without diclosing that the case looks different.

    Apparently, the September 5th date stems from reports that Apple is scheduled to recieved a massive product shipment from Asia. http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1965 This coincides with other reports of the new Macs being ready "after Labor Day."

    It's pretty safe to say that we will be able to get our Merom Macs at the very latest by the second week of September; thus, we will all be able to capitolize on the ipod deal that runs through the 16th. Personally, I think that the likelyhood of time running out on the nano deal is pretty slim because that sale is likely in response to an imminent refresh in the nano's own product line. http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/